Colorful, Bright and School Time Ready!
Your kiddos will be back-to-school perfection with a pretty new outfit from Matilda Jane's new collection "Once Upon a Time". I've been a huge fan of Matilda Jane for quite awhile. Something magical happens when a child puts on a MJ outfit. I witnessed this first hand again during my recent summer minis. This sweet girl ooohed and ahhhed as soon as she sliiped on those adorable denim ruffled pants!! She was was spinning, twirling, and oh so happy and carefree; just as the MJ Brand promotes. "It's all about keeping a little girl . . . a little girl".
I also love how they look on camera!! Every Matilda Jane outfit is a piece of art - a comfortable, wearable piece of art.
So, in honor of Maryland's Tax Free Week (8/14 -8/20), I'm hosting an online Trunk Show with a BONUS!! Everyone who purchases an outfit from my virtual trunk show (today until Sunday, August 20th) will be invited to a special Back To School Mini Session for FREE!! A few rules apply: you must purchase a top and bottom or a dress, and you must wear the outfit you purchased from this virtual trunk show to the mini session and your order must be completed with Jamie by Sunday, August 20th.
The Back to School Mini Session will be held on Sunday, September 11th beginning at 9am.
If you have shopped Matilda Jane before, you know the drill, but if not, follow the easy directions below to get your order placed!
How to place an order
1. Go to www.matildajaneclothing.com
2. Click on “Our Collections,” then click “Collections”
3. The collections are shown on the left hand side. Click on “Once Upon a Time”, the latest release, or click on "All Collections" to view everything MJ has to offer.
4. Sort the clothing according to your child’s size using the “View By Size.” This is up to date so if a piece isn’t showing in your child’s size, it isn’t available in that size.
5. When you see an item you love, click on it! Select the size you need and click "add to wish list" Keep shopping and add as much to your wishlist as you like.
** I LOVE the LOOKBOOKS too! So helpful in mixing and matching :)
5. Once you have completed your wishlist, fill out the information in the boxes to the right and email it to my Trunk Keeper #276 at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “MICHELLE ALBRIGHT” in the JANE NAME section of the wishlist! This is soooooo important!! I will be contacting everyone to schedule a time for the mini session from the list I get from Jamie, so please, do not forget to add my name as the "JANE NAME"
6. On your wishlist, please include your shipping and billing address along with a phone number where you can be reached. Jamie will be calling to confirm your order and get your payment information.
There are several specials running now as well, be sure to check them all out below before finalizing your wish list. Please feel free to email me or Jamie with any questions, we'd be glad to help!!
Be sure to check out the AWESOME Tween Line "435:
Here a few other favorite images from past sessions of mine featuring outfits from Matilda Jane :)
Last but not least I'd thought I'd share some links to shoe options to complete your look. The most popular style to partner with Matilda Jane is Livie & Luca . Check out their link to learn more about their comfortable, whimsical shoes. For a more casual look I LOVE pairing any Matilda Jane outfit with a cool pair of Converse :)
Be sure to get your list to Jamie ASAP and take advantage of our Tax Free Week. I'd love to hear your favorite piece from any of the recent collections, please leave a link to your favorite look in a comment below. MJ veterans, share your links as well as why you love MJ too.
Happy Back to School Shopping!!